-
July 7th, 2006, 01:59 AM
#1
Felicity_Fan85
Guest
Do any of your dolls represent a piece of your personality, whether historical or today girls? Which dolls do what part of your personality do they represent? I got the idea for the question from reading one of Tinuviel_156's pages on her site.
For me, I would say:
Kaya- represents my "down-to-earth side and being reasonable (though I'm not always reasonable) and adventurous side.
Felicity- represents my impatient, spunky, independent side.
Kirsten represents my impatient, adventurous and bouncy side.
Susie- represents my shy, quiet, sometimes afraid of what others think, sometimes average side.
Samantha (mom's girl)- represents my girly, frilly, fashionable side.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 06, 2006 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Felicity_Fan85 ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks